2007-11-20

wish..


wish i could be here with a person who is soo dear to me.. just sit out there on the end of the wooden bridge and talk about things that have kept in our hearts. away from useless rush of everyday..away from all problems and stuffs. away from all people. just me and other person. my heart is tired. it needs some time just with itself. sit in that silence, listening to calm waves. lay down on plank-way. look in endless sky and think about things that maybe are too far away, but which make my heart jump in my chest and somerset! listen and feel gentle touches of wind and feel happy just coz im there were i am. and happy for what i am. maybe to the world im nobody.. but i wish that there wud be at least one person in this life for whom i can be a world.. or maybe at least a piece of that person`s world.

No comments: