2007-09-30

dark grey rocks under the feet..and soughty sea somewhere below.. white foam sob in the dark dark night.. wind tearing my wet hair.. and quiet whisper flying and touching my ear!
your words hugging me and making me warmer. wolf wail coming closer and closer.
i just need you arms around me and nothing else matters.. i dont care about wolves and dark night.. dont care about storm, raising from the sea.. dont care about cruel wind and cutting rain.. i dont care about world..just if your arms around me..

and if i cant be beside you.. if your heart will push me away..then just a step.. n become a part of a storm.. my tears mixed up with prickly raindrops.. and my pain united with wail.. sharp teeth in my flesh and infinity of cold, raving water..
then just timeless falling in a nowhere...

No comments: