2009-04-25

let the rain fall down

today guess is one of the richest days of my own written wall messages.
not coz today i have been thinking about things around me more. but just coz i have huge desire to write and get all my thoughts stuck on virtual pages. maybe its some kinda shout in the jungle of internet. don't believe that there will appear somebody who will care about somebody else whom he don't know. in those notes are too much honesty. and i am tired to shut up and keep something inside me. keep words that are not spoken. words i keep for myself. words that are gonna die with me. wana make them kinda alive and let them go in wide world.
hot cup of coffee and wind pushing fresh air in my room. let the rain fall down. not a rain from heaven. just a song this time. but feeling like that. jumping closer to heaven with no clouds. chaos in hair and freedom in hands.
i love my angel.
outside is wonderful spring. warm. sunny. inspiring. pouring juice of life inside your blood wires. and nobody with whom to go and enjoy that all. sweet coffee taste. and icy fingers to which i have used already. :)
back to beginning

No comments: