2009-12-23

christmas in my pocket

today was snowing all day looong!
now all little houses are covered with snow hats, all windowsills are full of snow. snow is everywhere on the ground, so it feels like going over huge white fluffy blanket. snow is on all over trees, on each smallest branch, wrapping it gently like trying to warm from the breeze.
and its still snowing and snowing more..
my coat is full of sparkling snowflakes. my stripped scarf is not stripped anymore, it has turned into white, sparkling scarf, which comes little bit wet from my hot breath. my black hat has also turned into white one.
walking through snowed trees, bushes, streets, parks - feeling like in white wonderland.
having warm but lonely christmas in my heart. i feel sadly happy. guess all what im gonna lack this christmas is warmth of my angel.
and still stepping through snows and bringing my christmas in my pocket.

No comments: