2010-03-12

12th march

its just one more day of the march. not springy day today. snow is falling again and there is no sun.  all is grey again.. just us couple days ago. liked the sun yesterday and day before. feeling like in spring. warmth, snow melting and even doesn`t matter that it was wet and there were puddles of water.. and wet feet.. but there was feeling that spring is about to start. and now again steps back to winter. grrr… my crocus in pot is still hiding as showing that spring is not ready yet to come. and i`m stubbornly waiting spring to come and my crocus to bloom!
sometimes seems that when outside is so grey, i need double strength to make my mood feel colorful!
there are just 2, ok maybe 3, days left to finish my university project. it needs to be pretty big and will be pretty tough, but well.. don`t have a choice. have to do it. how i hate my laziness and that i have to come over it and fight it each time! there would come out one bad bee from me! so i`m glad i`m just a human and not a bee :) there is always some thing to be happy about, no? lol! even if silly one :D
now back to my uni project! go go go!

right now music:  Sarah McLachlan - Angel
City of Angels!

No comments: