2009-02-05

little confession

was sitting in the bus today.. had one hour to go to place i can get in 15mins. then i thought that i better go till end of bus route and get out on the way back. bus were moving to airport. some kinda magic place for me. it has brought me to the most happiest times in my life. and it has been place which took me away from most wonderful places and from my loved one arms.
but it somehow magnatizes me.
but i guess not about that was my story. i was sitting in the bus. watching outside the window. watching grey-brown pictures through glass. coldness not just outside but also inside the bus. icy fingers n cold thoughts.
i somehow thought about that thing, that people valuate what they have in their lives just when they loose it. i guess here i have get out of normal person frames - i know the value of the most important person in my life, i know what he means to me and no matter what happens with the world, with people and anything else in huge universe, i dont wana and i cant loose him.
i know the value in my life of my family and those few friends i have.
guess thats all what i wanted to tell now.. just that i know.. like some small nice smily friend told me: "i know!" (:

No comments: