2008-11-16

quotes

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
FROM GEORGE W BUSH


"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet."
"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"
"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."
"I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers."
"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."
"I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me."
"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought - particularly for people who cannot remember where they left things."

No comments: