2008-07-26

tom dont come?

world is a fantastic place!
yesterday i had a comment in guest book: "there r 2 eternities surrounding us....one is called Yesterday and one is called Tomorrow....one is gone and the other doesnt exist..so LIVE TODAY!
life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed".. i agree about first part, nobody needs to live in past and think what could happened if...
but about future..we cant live in future, but i guess we need to live today in such way, that we would get what we want in the future.
living far from a person you love is hard, but thought that after month you are gonna meet him is making that waiting easier.. if somebody would tell me that there is no future. no that day after a month [which is day in future] when i`ll meet my man, whom i love, then there would not be any reason for living today.
maybe i`m living for him, but at least i have some meaning of my life! i`m living my life for the best person in my life! and i don`t feel ashame for that!
next day can not come when i`ll be beside him. then there can be just today and i`ll accept that. but while i`m far away from my loved one, there is a day after a month when we are gonna meet! :)*
love my angel! :***

No comments: